1. Our ethical culture regarding your privacy
- We at New Delhi Nature Society have an optimistic principle to maintain your privacy, no user will be asked about their personal information while accessing our website, and your IP Address, software, and other network-related information will be stored with our service providers and none of this information identifies your personal information.
- You have always a choice to unsubscribe – we assure that from our end there will be no spams or regular newsletter send to users. Still in case of inconvenience caused you always have the option to unsubscribe, and all your stored data will be removed from the server to maintain the level of commitment to confidentiality and transparency with users.
2. Third-party data processor
The network service providers are our third party association, who operates user’s personal information on our behalf they severely comply with all the provisions firmly of the Information Technology Act, 2008.
3. Why automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data.
- We collect the user’s personal information (Name, Address, contact no. and mail id) if there are any purchases of any product and Bank/Card details depending on your mode of payment. However, we strive strictly to keep all the Personal Information confidential.
- To track the usage pattern of our website and how we can improve in providing service, for internal operations, research purposes, and communicate with you regarding your experience by connecting with us. Your emails are composed of us only to get a response.
- To update you about the news settlers and in case you are interested to interact with us regarding any activity or surveys conducted by us.
- To survey that user can access our website in an effective manner without any trouble.
4. How we protect your data
New Delhi Nature Society abides all the protective measure requires to keep the information about their users private. Computing any loss, misuse and alteration of secured information is our paramount priority, and such unethical conduct is resolved within 36 hours.
5. What data breach procedures we have in place
As mentioned above we comply with Information Technology Act, 2008 provisions and take all measures to ensure that no kind of inconvenience is caused from our end. If in case of breach, user can always approach firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. Who we share your data with.
Your data is only shared with our third-party service providers, who strictly work under protection policy measures. Also, we have other website links on our page for promoting similar activities and spreading awareness, we suggest you while accessing their website read private policy section, as we are not responsible for the discharge of your personal information from their end, and accordingly accept the cookies posted by them.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.